But there is a chance to stop this. The ongoing campaign to Save the Corn Exchange is having its influence: Council and Zurich ARE in crisis talks, hundreds have come to the protests, huge coverage in the local press, over 10,000 people in the facebook campaign, 1,000s of petition signatures......
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO *SAVE THE CORN EXCHANGE*
- WRITE LETTERS to Zurich (managers of the building) and to local politicians.
- Come to the PROTEST on SATURDAY 15TH OF DEC @1.30 in front of the Corn Exchange
- Join the Save Corn Exchange (+10,000) facebook group http://leedsac.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7590902201
- Sign a petition to Save the Corn Exchange in one of the shops
- Sign an online petition: http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/save-leeds-corn-exchange/sign.html
- Visit and shop at the Corn Exchange and show solidarity to traders
- Write a letter to the Yorkshire Evening Post email@example.com with the subject: Corn Exchange